We are a topnotch American company with offices in the USA and Kiev. Our main direction is Digital Marketing.
Are you a motivated and super organized Data Analyst looking for a career with a quickly-growing marketing company?
If you are an expert in analytics and crazy about digital marketing, you are welcome to join our Media Buying Department as Data Analyst. You will work with an extremely energetic and ambitious team who get kicks from what they do and will inspire you to be the front-rank.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Providing support to the Executive team to strengthen and enhance our reporting and analytics capabilities
- Create Tableau dashboards and other data visualization that help Media Buyers and Senior Leadership teams manage performance of the business
— Long-term career opportunities with dynamically developing company;
— Flexible schedule; the working day can start at 8 am or at 12 pm;
— Super cool working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work as well as relax time;
— Modern equipment;
- New PS5:)
— Fun events with your team;
— Work with well-motivated fast-and-furious team;
— Coffee, tea, Red Bull, sweets, fruits and more snacks;
— 20 paid vacation days & 7 paid sick leaves.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst (starting from 2 years)
- Advanced understanding of Excel formulas is a must
- Strong data analytic skills required, proficiency with analytical and database tools (e.g. SQL, No-SQL) or programming languages (e.g. R, Python, etc.) nice to have
- Able to work independently, managing their own workload to meet weekly deadlines for reports and analytics
- Experience with data manipulation (merging datasets, identifying missing data, data cleansing)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative mindset, with an outlook of always looking to improve on reporting and designs