We are an international IT company with 10 years of background with the head office in San Diego, California; also, we have offices in Miami, Florida; Krakow, and Kyiv. We have huge expertise in these fields: Digital Marketing (Email-Marketing, Media Buying, Affiliate coordination) and Software development. Our clients include several large firms here in the USA, including working with promotions related to people like Bill O’Reilly (a huge fox news personality), Newt Greenwich (former speaker of House), and many other top USA companies.
Also, we are developing more than 6 socially useful products: Unique automation platforms for Digital Marketing, which could increase work efficiency for a lot of companies. A modern technical stack as: React.js, Golang, Node.js, AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and more. We believe in people, passion, desire to make a difference, and dig deeper until the gold is found. Internal motivation and an amazing team are the main sources of success, therefore, we aspire to connect with like-minded experts to create and develop awesome things together!
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to support the production of a new Web-based NFT game title in development. The Game Designer will work closely with the project’s key leaders to successfully execute a new game from scratch.
The Designer will help manage the project development from pre-production through to product launch, working with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver it in the proper way to the end users.
About our recent project:
An epic innovated blockchain online game where you can use your skills for battle in wars and tournaments. A unique and modern items exchange and charging to become a most powerful & reach commander. A list of quests and events makes you feel a new experience in gaming you never get before.
- 3 years in mobile game dev, including at least one shipped casual or mid-core title.
- Good understanding of game balance
- Experience in designing game systems and player progressions
- Awareness of creating players flow and a good understanding of UX
- Aknowledgment of design tools of your choice (Figma, Miro, Photoshop)
- Strong organizational and good communication skills
- Ability to analyze the mechanics of the game and various feature designs
- Work with project leads to define key components for the Soft launch and future releases to market;
- Compiling a detailed and thorough game design documentation (GDD)
- Work collaboratively with team of 10+ people, including PO, PM, developers, artists, UI/UX designers
- Provide visual directions and references for the art-production team
- Design features, mechanics, characters, units, items and other game entities. Work on their behaviour, algorithms, and story
- Design game economy and calculate balance;
- Review design work at various stages of implementation to ensure the execution matches the vision, goals and quality requirements
- Create and adjust game systems to enhance player experiences and drive product KPIs;
- Anticipate and address potential design problems;
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM:
1. Your professional and personal development:
🙋 Multinational and intercultural experience;
📚 Corporate library;
💪 A world-class team to work with;
🎓 Growth opportunities;
💻 Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies;
💰 Competitive salary;
💊 Private health insurance after one-year cooperation;
🎳 Common team activities (football, basketball, tennis, board games, and more);
🎁 Bonuses accordingly to the policy;
🧘 Work-life balance;
3. Working environment:
🏡 Remote work;
🏢 Cozy office in Kraków (Nowy Kleparz) is available for you whenever you need it;
🥪 Coffee, tea, Red Bull, sweets, fruits, and more snacks;
🧐 Adequate teammates;
If you are a creative, “out-of-the-box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large-scale International business, we will be glad to work with you on building our products and reach
tremendous peaks together!