Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer Wanted! We will be glad to see you in our cool office in Kiev to help us build beautiful and rapid online products. You will work in a technical team with talented and ambitious people. We ensure the support and mentoring from our experienced experts in tech and marketing.
EPC Network is a product company which is open minded to new suggestions and improvements. We can ensure that you will feel that you have a significant impact on the tech stack and final products.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them;
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration;
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team;
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary;
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution;
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Challenging tasks for you to battle and sharpen your skills.
- Long-term career opportunities with dynamically developing company.
- Super cool working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work as well as relax time;
- 20 paid vacation days & 7 paid sick leaves.
- We say «Yes» to chilling (parties, team-building, Fridays office movies, events).
- We have our own grill on the balcony and arrange barbecue parties.
- Coffee, tea, Red Bull, sweets, fruits and more snacks.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, we will be glad to work with you on building our products and reach tremendous peaks together!
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3);
- Excellent knowledge of subnets, netmasks;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with the infrastructure as code;
- Knowledge about CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker;
- A mind-set to script and automate everything;
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Prometheus ecosystem;
- Understanding and experience of programming languages such as NodeJS or PHP;
- Experience with NGINX;
- OWASP top 10, OSI, VPC;
- Skillful with Infrastructure as a Code (CloudFormation, AWS CDK);
- Experience in Fintech domain.