We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system.
If you have solid knowledge of Salesforce system administration and eager to work in a fast-paced environment in our extra cool office in Podil with awesome guys, go ahead and check the info below:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products;
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration;
- Suggest system improvements;
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups;
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data;
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards;
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support;
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
What you will get as a part of the Team:
- Long-term career opportunities with dynamically developing company;
- flexible schedule; the working day can start at 8 am or at 12 pm;
- Super cool working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work as well as relax time;
- Modern Mac working equipment;
- Fun events with your team;
- Opportunity to take part in a product decision-making process;
- Work with well-motivated fast-and-furious team;
- Coffee, tea, Red Bull, sweets, fruits and more snacks;
- 20 paid vacation days & 7 paid sick leaves.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator;
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems;
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration;
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases;
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities;
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports;
- Strong data management abilitiesAdvanced English.
About project: We’re building beautiful and rapid online products. You will be a part of the Digital Product Team. We ensure the support from our experienced experts in tech and marketing. We're open minded to new suggestions and improvements. We can ensure that you will feel that you have a significant impact and responsibility of implementing the company’s strategy translating your Salesforce expertise into optimized department operations.
About Company: EPC Network is a company with a HQ in San Diego, California; Miami, Florida; and Kyiv. Our clients include several large firms here in the USA, including working with promotions related to people like Bill O'Reilly (huge fox news personality), Newt Grinwhich (former speaker of House), and many other top USA companies.